BORE: 20 mm
STROKE: 10 mm
SF series ISO 21287 standard compact pnuematic cylinder, bore size ranges from 20 - 100 mm. Stronger self-lubricating bronze bearings give high guiding performance and concentricity for the compact cylinder, while piston rod and rod connection is designed with rotary riviting structure, ensuring high concentricity, smooth running and low starting pressure.
The compact cylinder is designed with slots for magnetic switches in four sides, while various mountings are available. Rear cap and cylinder body are riveted together with superior assembling reliability, while front cap and barrel are connected by buckle for easier maintenance.
• ISO 21287 standard cylinder
• Compact structure, 50% space saving compared to ISO 15552 standard pneumatic cylinders
• Double-ended cushion gasket, provides smooth reversing, less impact and mechanical damage
• Rotary riveted piston rod and rod connection, offering high concentricity
• Riveted rear cover and body for reliability
Cylinder type: Double acting, magnetic positioning
Max. working pressure: 10 bar
Operating temperature: -20°C to +80°C (dry air)
Available bore size: ø20-100 mm
Available stroke length: 10-50 mm
Cushion type: Rubber